Sunday, July 1, 2007

Cell Group

Last Friday, I attended my cell group for the second time. It was in the same home in Minden Heights of the deacon of our church. There were 6 of us that Friday, the deacon and his wife, a teacher, an engineer in Dell, myself and my friend. It was like a close knit family where each one shared about personal or even relatives' sickness and work. The close camaraderie was there. There was a couple who could not make it as they were hiking in Tibet in Nipal. The team leader, the deacon played the guitar while we sang songs of praises to God. After a brief introduction and sharing, we plan to study on the book, Experiencing God which was started in 2002. As my mom has done it, and all the answers written there, I don't have to do much homework. Haha. Thereafter we had cheese cake and cream puffs before we left at about 10:30pm

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...