Sunday, July 15, 2007

Remove 'I'

The middle letter of 'SIN' is 'I'. The middle letter of 'PRIDE' is 'I' and the middle letter of 'LUCIFER' is 'I'. As you know, Lucifer was one of the 3 arch angels who rebelled against god and now became satan. We need to removed our Pride and ego. Just remove the 'I' to become ground zero, or 'O' and 'SIN' becomes 'SON'. Jesus was the son of God and came to remove sin in our lives. He forego the pleasures of heaven to be born into a man on earth, died and was crucified so that the world can be saved. He did not have the 'I' or 'me' and 'myself' attitude and was humble and obedient to the point of death on the cross. So folks, including myself, we need to remove the 'I' attitude and forget about our pride and egos to serve others and to serve God.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...