Thursday, July 19, 2007

Free Samples of My Daily Veggies


I love eating vegetables and my favorites are broccoli, cauliflower and green kale. Taking fresh fruits and vegetables are healthier than eating meat. More than 50% of my daily diet consists of vegetables such as mashed potatoes, stir-fried veges, salad, etc. Now you can get My Daily Veggies Free Sample sachet from DrinkYourVeggies dot com. You can even add beet root or celery to your fruit juice blender and blend them into a thick drink for healthy living. You need to add your daily dietary supplements with fresh vegetables like salad and other alternative vegetable supplement. It is an organic food alternative which is on the go food.

Vegetables can be used as camping food for better bowel movements. The green food that you take are for healthy living and provides an alternative health intake. I take daily vegetables in my diet for the roughage and fiber in my food. There are many kinds of vegetables such as corn, green peas, carrots, tomatoes, potatoes and leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, etc. You should train your kids to eat more fruits and vegetables from young and inculcate a good habit in them. When you eat more vegetables, you live longer healthier lives. The vitamins and anti-oxidants in fresh vegetables help protect your bodies from free radicals that can cause cancer and a host of other illnesses.

This post is brought to you by DrinkYourVeggies.com

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...