Sunday, June 24, 2007

More Grace

Today my senior pastor expounded on living with grace. We need to be gracious to the people around us especially our families. Is the home a war zone? Do family members fight and ridicule each other? I have seen it happened before even in my own home. But things have improved a lot since I am earning a good income and no longer feel inferior to my siblings.

When I was not working for about 1 and a half years and resting from the stress of living and working in Singapore, my parents favored my more successful sisters and treated me like a black sheep. Ever since my earnings are on par with them or even more, I am now treated with more respect and feel part of the family. Seems like money talks louder regardless of blood ties. Sometimes, I feel that I come from a dysfunctional family where money talks the loudest. Anyway, these are the facts of life and thank goodness, by God's grace, I survived this turbulent period. I still continue to earn good income part time from blogging and full time in my home office.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...