Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Psalms 1:1-3

Psalms chapter 1, verses 1 to 3 states below from NIV.

1 Blessed is the man
who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked
or stand in the way of sinners
or sit in the seat of mockers.
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
and on his law he meditates day and night.
3 He is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither.
Whatever he does prospers.

This is my reading every morning that I have even memorized them. As we meditate on God's word day and night, whatever we do will prosper. God's words contains jewels of wisdom and insights. We cannot neglect reading the Bible or miss spending quiet time with Him. As for me, the first thing I do in the morning when I wake up is to recall on these favorite verses and read a chapter of Proverbs to correspond the date each day. There are 31 chapters for 31 days.

So, I am hoping that by meditating on God's words, whatever I do will prosper. Isn't this great? It does not say one thing I do that will prosper. But it clearly states "Whatever" I do will prosper. And it is happening now in my life. From my home-office work to blogging, I am prospering daily and monthly. And all these are possible by the grace of God.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...