Monday, September 23, 2013

The Facts of Life : Are You Covered?


quinndirectinsurance.net

Having an insurance policy to cover your life is important. In case of accidents or discovery of dreaded diseases like cancer, heart disease, diabetes, stroke, Alzheimer's disease and such, the insurance company will pay your hospital bill, medical consultation and medication. This will surely prevent your finances from depleting too much all of a sudden.

A lot of money is pooled from the crowd and the collected money is then channeled to pay for such expenses should any of the policy holders be inflicted with critical illness or a motor accident. An estimated 22% of vehicle operators in Alabama do not have auto insurance. Not only that, an estimated 28% of driver in Mississippi do not have auto insurance. From statistics, 7 out of 10 people that lack health insurance live in California, New York, Texas or Florida.

To share my personal life, I have been awarded a lump sum payment from my insurance company for a medical condition that renders me jobless for my entire life. I received in the sum of more than $80,000.00 and it was a blessing in disguise that I decided to purchase the insurance premium that was automatically deducted from my Central Provident Fund (CPF) account in Singapore.

As of today, I have 2 insurance policies to cover me; one up to age 65 and another up to a lifetime as long as I pay the $100 that is auto debited from my bank account. My dad used to sell insurance policies on a part time basis and he got the Million Dollar Round Table Award for selling premiums worth more than 1 million in his career. Having come from such background, I know it is pertinent to get at least one insurance policy for your health or motor accident, just in case.

You can read more about insurance from the links given below:

1) Wiki on Insurance
2) Quinn Direct Insurance

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...