Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Blogging in 2011


Citation

In February of 2011, 156 million public blogs were in existence on the internet. This is a whopping figure, taking into consideration the number of people who actually owns a computer, laptop and subscribe to internet connectivity. For myself, I remember I started blogging in August 2006 until today and my blogs have stayed active for all these years. Visitors come and go and some come back for more information and entertainment.

You can read more about it in Wiki Blog or educational Wikis of 2011. I plan to continue blogging for as long as possible as I simply love it. Having the power of the world's attention at my fingertips feels good. This is a win-win basis for me as I also get to monetize my blogs as I update my online journal.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...