Sunday, October 23, 2011

Off Topic - Online Games



This post is off topic from the Christian theme but it is about an online game where you can try your luck and play to win prizes. Though I have never played any online game before, I have had my hands full playing games installed on big machines like a vending machine that are placed all over the university for students to de-stress and have a time of fun. I still recall going over to Hall 7 from Hall 3 which was just a walking distance in Nanyang Technological University to release study pressures to excel and it was worth it.

The online game here is created to provide entertainment while at the same time to help you win points and redeem them for prizes. I am at a stage where I no longer play computer games anymore but am busy with internet work and my full time employment from a home office for a sports surfacing company which belongs to my friend. In my free time, I will read the news or catch up with cable connected television on the latest news like the death of Gaddhafi of Libya, etc. Besides, election is just around the corner and I am reading up on what the local government is doing to win votes - whether by the clean way or otherwise.

Yesterday, I also skipped church because I was tired and rested in my room instead. Sometimes my local church preach too much on law and to press people to give more money, it can turn me off. So I rather stay put and sleep under the cotton duvet in an air-con room.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...