Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It is Good to be Blessed

My parents keep saying that God found a dream job for me and a dream mate from the internet. They tell me to pray and thank God for my blessings. So, the internet is not full of tricksters or scammers but if you are lucky, you can find yourself a good deal - like my case of finding a perfect friend and boss. I have been working from home since 2004 and will continue to do so for a very long time to come, hopefully another 10 - 15 years to go before I retire and enjoy my golden years. It does not matter if one is a bankrupt or not, as long as he is willing to work hard and build his empire from scratch again with nothing down. Diligence is an important trait to look for in a soulmate.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...