Friday, October 21, 2011

Big Family

Thanks for the article from Rubin Osborne

Being part of a big family has made me hyper aware of some things and it’s that boys hate reality shows. We’ve got SATELLITE TV FAMILY at home and there are constant arguments about who gets to watch what and it usually comes down to the guys wanting to watch some sports game while the girls are wanting to watch some trashy reality show. For example, that show “Tough Love” is on VH1 and me and all my sisters love it. Of course the guys think it’s just pathetic so they’ve taken to actually stealing the remote and hiding it until they get home! The other day I found it in the FREEZER! I wonder what it is about those types of shows they hate and I know my mom likes them, too, so it can’t be a generational thing. I think it has something to do with girls being able to relate to the characters and guys just thinking they’re pathetic, you know? That seems like the likeliest explanation to me if you were to ask!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...