Monday, August 8, 2016

Look for Job Online - MauKerja.my and RiceBowl.my

There are 2 websites that you can look for jobs online: They are maukerja.my and ricebowl.my. Maukerja.my is catered more to the English speaking and Malay speaking job seekers, while RiceBowl.my is more for Mandarin speaking community. They offer jobs in Paparich, SakaeSushi plus many other companies that seek staffs without degree at the minimum. Who knows, in my retirement years, I might just seek out such jobs that do not require using your brains like hard coding and the like. But at the moment, I am quite satisfied with my current job in a home office with EPF and SOCSO benefits.

By the way, uncle Ernie David's funeral wake was yesterday and the mass will be held at Cathedral of the Holy Spirit. He's Nicol David's uncle. He passed on at the ripe old age of 82.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...