Monday, May 4, 2015

Money is the Root of all ....

Money is certainly the root of all evil and even churches are guilty from it. As long as you pay $1k every week, the message is nice, heartwarming and full of grace. But when you stopped paying $1k every week like someone I know, then it is all angry tones full of the old testament law and even perhaps scolding. Sometimes, I feel like changing to another church that is not corrupted by so much tithings and offerings each week. If you skip 1 week, the pastors will take notice and start to take action - good or bad. Even my centa millionaire uncle gives only $100 per week and there is no such problems that I face; all because my partner decided to be smarter and gives $1k every week, despite being a bankrupt!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...