Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's COMING!

The Author of this post is Cheryl Martinez

Gosh I love football season! It’s coming up soon and I’m already planning what I’m going to do for each game this year. I like cooking a big old pot of something and having everyone over – last year I did a lot of stews and chilis because it gets really cold and crisp here in the fall. I think this year I’m going to try my hand at some casseroles and even some pulled pork, if I feel like it! I recently got Direc4U.COM satellite at home so I should be able to get all the games and some extra channels with no problem so it’s shaping up to be the best year yet, at least in terms of having access to tons of games. I love how everyone comes to my place to watch the first game of the year and hopefully my cooking will keep them coming back game after game! I know I like company whether

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...