Tuesday, October 26, 2010

God Restoreth My Soul

I was feeling the pangs of loneliness these few days and did not go out as usual but instead stayed at home for dinner. My friend was down with common flu and had to quarantine to recover quickly from the medication that makes one drowsy. So, I immerse myself by reading the Bible especially on Psalms by King David and a magazine. When you are down and out, longing for companionship, just go to Psalms to read several chapters and you will feel much better. God is in charge in the affairs of men regardless of the circumstances despite the orphan spirit in me that makes me feel neglected and cast away. Books can be your best friends to keep you usefully occupied. The battle is in the mind and I have to take care of my mind by renewal each day with biblical verses.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...