Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blessings from Heaven

I have been blessed in a special way because I get to work from home while earning a constant income every month. I get a basic salary with commissions from the various projects that my company secure from the web site. That is why I need to reply to all the enquiries and treat them as potential clients regardless of age or race. Most of our clients are Malays, followed by Chinese and clubs in general. Hence, I work in my pajamas without any traffic jams or office politics. It has been like this for the last 6+ years and hopefully, God will bless my boss with good health and strength to helm the small company for many more years to come.

2 comments:

LionGirl said...

When I told my friend I have intention to shift my office back home, the first thing she said was, "Wah! You got the chance to work in your pyjamas! And you don't need to brush your teeth, wash your face or even comb your hair!" Hahaha! Just wondering you are doing just that.
You are indeed blessed, I say.

Dianne said...

Lion Girl: Thank you. It is God's providence that I have this dream job to work at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...