Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Senior Church Pastor has Gone for 1 Month Sabatical Leave

It is certainly good to be able to go for 1 month's leave in a foreign country and my senior church pastor has gone to Australia together with his wife. It is so co-incidental that since I stopped tithing, the church has stopped corporate prayer for the members on Sunday service. Otherwise, they will always have prayer sessions for the members after service. Since I pay by cheque, they know who is paying and when. And since I have stopped, they have become more negligent in their duties by printing the brochures every month, instead of every week.

1 comments:

Miriam said...

In addition to the comment I had left earlier on why you should continue tithing, I would like to say that God also promises to open the windows of Heaven for us if we tithe (Malachi 3) and He will give you great ideas to generate even more income than that 10% that you have tithed to Him by giving to your local Church however wealthy it is.

Therefore continue tithing because the best way to insure your retirement is to ensure you tithe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...