Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Meditate on His Word

God’s Word says we should meditate on His Word day and night and then we will be like a tree planted by rivers of living water and everything we do will prosper. One way to help meditate on His Word throughout the day is to make your rest time a time of meditation. I have seen with my own eyes those who meditate on God's word really prosper especially in the teaching of grace and undeserved favor. A good chapter to read in the Old Testament would be the book of Proverbs and to meditate on the New Testament. I have also experienced it myself and am now living the blessed life. In my school days, I would spend a lot of time reading and meditating the Bible scriptures which have transformed me by the renewal of my mind daily. In the past, I have also memorised more than 50 verses but you don't have to do all that. You can just meditate on one or two that mean the most to you at that point in time. Right now, I have more than I need and earning a comfortable income working from home for a good Christian boss. God has indeed blessed me.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...