Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Choose your friends carefully

In the recent newspaper, a former pastor dad and his 3 very successful sons in the music business, did state that you need to choose your friends carefully. I for one need to learn from this statement. I have had my share of lousy friends and those who only compete with me or take advantage of me. Some even send me anonymous email refusing to reveal their identity but I can guess just as much who is the writer of the unsolicited email. Worse still, she will call my home many times and refuse to even mention her name. Such lousy jokers ought to be deleted from my address book. She is insincere, competitive and a pain in the back. It is my regret to ever meet up with such a specimen and keep in contact in the first place.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...