Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bad Working Experience

I have had my share of bad working experience even for a meagre sum of salary. After about 1 and a half years of break and not making money from the internet, I applied to be a sales assistant in a premier lifystyle shopping mall. For only RM800 a month, I had to type 30 addresses every day and match with the post codes because my supervisor earning RM1,700 refuse to drive around to do real marketing. So there I was doing her work and getting offenses written like not putting the cover on the computer or forgetting to put the pencil in the drawer. She just had to find fault with me because another colleague knows that she has many faults - going to work 1 hour late almost every day with excuses of tyre puncture and what have you. So tell me, who is a greater and bigger offender? Coming to work late often and betraying the trust the company has on her!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...