Thursday, November 24, 2016

Reading Herald Magazines have Uplifted Me

My dad passed me several copies of the weekly Herald magazines, a publication by the Catholic Churches in Malaysia. It was edifying and uplifting for my weary soul, considering what had happened by attending my local baptist church. I like writings by Anil Netto on the second page of Herald. It is written in 3 languages - namely English, Bahasa and Mandarin. They are more organised compared to my baptist church who hardly or never produce any magazines but play politics like a spoilt child when they don't get their weekly RM 1k tithes from my partner because of non-attendance due to business or other reasons. At the moment, I am contributing RM 50 per month for a Catholic church building fund, passed through my dad while my partner contributes RM 200 monthly.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...