Monday, July 7, 2014

Skipped Church Again

I was sick yesterday and too tired to go to church of which I have been skipping a few times already. I personally feel that the current church is not as annointed as Pastor Joseph Prince's New Creation Church that is exploding with new members every week. This church loves to correct fellow members and target some particular people if they are not tithing or giving as much as before. Well, I feel more blessed snuggling up under my silk comforter with the air-con turned on instead of listening to a berate of messages on law, obedience and to be more generous or what have you. That is why some churches are so annointed that there is much healing miracles that you hear of so often while others are struggling with their finances.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...