Monday, April 29, 2013

Blessed to Work at Home

I am blessed to work at home since being a partner in a company in early 2004. The best part is that I don't have to drive down to office, getting stuck in snarling traffic jams or spend unnecessary money on office clothes or make-up. In this way, I can also wake up later than usual and have a quick breakfast of a cup of Milo before booting up my computer and start surfing around to check emails. My average income is like a director's salary, but doing the administrative work and updating web sites. As a partner, I also need to travel frequently between Penang and KL for business. Free meals are one of the perks working here with time for window shopping in an upmarket lifestyle mall. Regardless of what I do at home, I always get the job done in a timely manner and that is why the company can prosper with my employment.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...