Thursday, January 19, 2012

Music and I love the 80s

Thanks for the article from Robin Woodard

My mom landed just about the best direct tv deals ever the other day. She definitely hooked the family up and we all thanked her for it. Now we have just about every channel it seems. Finally, I get to watch my favorite channels like VH1 and MTV. I always watched them at my grand parents house, but we never had those channels at my house. I love to watch music videos. They do not show them as much anymore, but during certain times of day they will. I think MTV really only shows music videos early in the morning and in the afternoon. VH1 has become the same way where it shows more reality shows than music videos, but my favorite program on VH1 is the one they run about different time periods. Those are always funny when I know what they are talking about and interesting when I do not. I always think it is funny to see different trends and fads in music and in style. The episodes about the 80s make me feel like I lived then. The music and clothes were just so ridiculous and over the top. It seems like it would be fun to live through that.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...