Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Little Family

This guest post from Lenny Mcknight

I love my little family. I think it’s so much fun being a young mom and I know my husband loves it, too, but you know, it’s a lot of responsibility at the end of the day! We recently moved into a new house and that was an exercise into itself, not to mention still breast feeding and being at home with my son. I’ve had to do a lot of the legwork to get this house in ship shape and though it’s not 100% renovated I think we’ll get there eventually. I looked into satellite vs dial up internet and talked to the grass cutter about how we liked the yard and I’ve actually been reading up about how to install tile and I may surprise my husband sometime soon and actually install the backsplash in the kitchen one of these days! I love that we own this place and we’re no longer renters but there’s a lot of work ahead of us.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...