Monday, November 14, 2011

Formerly an IT Trainer

As I have mentioned in my previous post, one can get overwhelmed with using the computer and working for my present company because there may be lots of typing to do and other work to be completed. But thank goodness, my self-taught training as an Information Technology Trainer in Informatics, Singapore got me well prepared. I have learnt some short cut tricks here and there using MS Word, Excel and even PowerPoint. I am also proficient in using Adobe Photoshop and can process the images quite well - saturating the colours and optimizing them for faster downloading without compromising on the image quality. Despite the long hours, my job at Informatics was not too bad and I kind of enjoyed working there and it was my first employment after graduation.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...