Monday, March 28, 2011

It is Good to be a Christian

I do not want to talk about other religions, but my Christian faith has kept me going all this while - during times of stress, pressure, failure, etc. I guess I was brought up to be a tough person, able to handle stress especially as an undergraduate and while studying for my A levels in Singapore. I have had my share of set backs, but this did not stop me from pursuing my dreams and to bring food to the table for my family, especially my retired parents. It is good to be a Christian because there in hope in Jesus and an eternal life in heaven with my own mansion specially prepared for me. You can also enjoy the same benefits if you just accept Jesus into your lives and say the sinner's prayer.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...