Thursday, December 30, 2010

This Wraps Up the End of Year 2010

Today is the last day of 2010. I am not sure if I am going to attend my local church's watch night service. Both my parents will go for their own churches watch night services and reflect upon the happenings in 2010 - both good and bad. Another chapter is close and marks the dawn of a new year. I am still coughing badly and hopefully it will be healed soon so that I can enjoy the food. It is good to have some fellowship with friends for a small chit-chat. Different things happen each different year as we grow older and wiser. But I hope I won't put too much emphasis on work but instead stop and smell the flowers and enjoy the moment.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year 2011 to you too.. may the love and prosperity always be with you and your family.. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...