Saturday, July 24, 2010

Missed Church Today

The room was too cosy, and I skipped church today to stay in and sleep under the comforter with the air con turned on. My friend went to church instead to tithe on a weekly basis as God has been blessing his business every month with projects coming in. And the timing is so good - when one project is almost complete, new ones will come in giving our workers constant job all year round.



I guess the secret to our business success is that my friend links to church and God has been faithful to us. We have been blessed time and again for the last couple of years despite the difficulty at the initial stage when we just started out. I had to work extra hard to promote the business but now we are quite established with an online presence, ads in yellow pages and word-of-mouth advertising.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...