Friday, May 21, 2010

Delight Yourself in the Lord

Psalms 37:4 states "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart". From my personal experience, God has indeed answered my prayers for a job that I can handle and better still, I get to work from home! During my student years, I used to read the Bible very early in the morning before going to school and also while preparing for my exams. I also attend church, sing praises and to worship Him. This is one of my favourite verses that I can remember. When we spend time meditating on God's word and be transformed by the renewal of our minds each day, we will experience more blessings that will come along our way.

1 comments:

Carmen Araneta said...

I also love this verse because the revelation that God gave in this verse is He gives us His desires and place it in our hearts. His desires or plans for our life is always perfect and when He puts it in our heart, we also desire it to be done by Him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...