Sunday, April 11, 2010

Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God

Taken from Matthew 6:33, the verse above is very apt for me and I am sure for others as well. You need to seek first the kingdom of God and all these things - your health, wealth and prosperity - will be added unto you. For one, I have personally witness it through my boss who is a converted Christian. Ever since he became a Christian, his life changed for the better including his fortune. That's because he also tithes faithfully to church and will never miss church services. When he attends church, he looks at Jesus, and not who the pastor is or who will the speaker be. Our Heavenly father has blessed him with abundant projects and He does not know what is enough. Clients love to deal with my boss and they trust him. Most of the time, he is successful in clinching jobs and projects from competitors and we are not complaining. God has indeed blessed this man!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...