Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Came Back from Hatyai Yesterday

I spent Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day with my family in Hatyai recently. We are now back in Penang. The trip was enjoyable and I have spent some cash on buying personal stuffs like underclothings, skin care serum, body wash, body scrub, cashew nuts and treated my family to a delicious Japanese buffet dinner near our hotel. Well I guess, God has blessed me with the ability to continue to work from a home office for a friend in his sports building business and I get to earn some commissions from the various projects around Malaysia. And I have been working from home in my pajamas for the last 6 years and it gets better each year with more projects to handle. That means I also am busier than ever compared to the time when we just started out from a small shoplot in Penang. I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Prosperous Chinese New Year and Belated Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...