Monday, November 16, 2009

Did not attend service last week

I did not attend last week's service as I had backache. Pastor Yeoh preached on the persecuted church. My friend who is a very motivated Christian, attended the service alone. And the local church has stopped giving out weekly bulletin to save money. Common, how much is 1 piece of bulletin that they cannot afford to print out every week as they used to. I think they are getting to have the cheap skate mindset even though it is a rich church with at least 3 million in the coffer. And to think that I have contributed thousands in the past few years of my tithes and offerings every week. So, I have decided to just give offering and not tithe anymore - I could save up a lot of money in the long run and perhaps pay a downpayment for another apartment unit for rental.

Tags : , , , , ,

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...