Tuesday, November 18, 2008

God Continues to Bless Despite the Economic Downturn

Many people are worried about the future - about 1 million Americans will be jobless by 2009 and recession has hits many countries like USA, Europe, Japan, Singapore, etc. But thank God that He continue to bless me with constant income working from home for my boss in his sports building business all over Malaysia. My basic income is not much, just hit the 4 digit category, but I earn more from my commissions ranging from 3% to 5% for the various projects that we have on an almost monthly basis. It is also time to save up for rainy days like the impending global recession and economic crunch in Malaysia. Companies are retrenching workers by the thousands and it is only a matter of time before Malaysia is affected.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...