Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Going to Kuching tomorrow

I will be flying by Air Asia to Kuching tomorrow afternoon with my two younger sisters for holidays for 5 days 4 nights. We also paid for guided tour for 3 days and the remaining 2 days, we plan to drive around the town and hire a car. I will bring my laptop there to check emails and to keep in touch with my work. I have been to Sarawak in 2006 to the town of Bintulu for business. This time around, it will be pure enjoyment and a good break for holidays. The cost is about RM1,000 per person for this trip. While my two younger sisters will swim in the hotel swimming pool, I will log on to the internet to check emails with my laptop in the hotel room. Pray for my journey mercies for this upcoming trip.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...