Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Psalms 1

Psalms 1 states below:
Blessed is the man who does not walk in the council of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord. And on this law, he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water and whose leaves does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.

And I typed the above by memory. This is my favourite verse that I quote daily. That meditating on God's word makes us prosperous. He is like a tree, and God has revealed that trees live long. You will have long life and you will prosper.

On a personal note, I am living proof that God's word does indeed prosper me. Now I work from home in a cushy life, no office politics, no traffic jams and earn much more than the normal executives in the factories in Bayan Lepas, Penang. My secret is I love to memorise and recall by heart about 50 memory verses when I was young. And these memory verses are compiled in a web page in tsldesigns.com/homepage/

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...