Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers

Mother’s day

Today is Mother's day and I would like to wish all mothers a Happy Mother's Day. I will be treating my family on this day at Maple Gold. It was fully booked but since my mum knows the captain, she has allocated a table of 5 for us. The dishes are sharks' fin soup with extra crab meat, brocolli with scallops, butter nestum prawns, 'choong piah', stream pomfret and free fruits.

I got a cute clay picture frame from my church today though I did not stand up when the pastor announced that all mothers are to stand up to receive prayer and a gift. In fact, 2 kids came up to me to give me the gifts but I had to decline the second one as I has already received my 'mother's day' souvenir. You see, I don't want to appear too greedy taking double portions, though the temptation was there.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...